Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are some common frequently asked questions. If you cannot find the information you are looking for please feel free to contact us direct.
- How do I collect Brammer Partners points?
Simply purchase all your products from Brammer and collect 10 Partners points for every £1 you spend on absolutely anything from our wide range of maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) products (exc. delivery and VAT charges).
- How do I find out my points balance?
You can either click here and log on using your Account Number and Postcode, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01902 395 869. Alternatively, you can call your local branch on 0870 240 2100 who can give you your balance over the phone. We will be sending you a quarterly statement with your points both by post and email.
- How do I redeem my Brammer Partners points?
Just call your local branch and – as long as you have more than 5000 points in your account – inform us that you would like to redeem some or all of your points (to the nearest 1000). The relevant discount will be applied on your invoice and your points balance will be adjusted within 48 hours.
- How can I make the most out of the Brammer Partners Programme?
The more you spend with Brammer, the more Partners points you earn. It makes more sense to build your points to a higher tier where you can claim a larger loyalty reward.
- I want to redeem all my points in one go but the value of my order is less than the cash discount Partners offer me. Will I get my order for free?
No! The value of your order needs to be twice as high as the cash discount you are claiming (exc. Delivery and VAT). You cannot redeem your points otherwise.
- Do I need my card to place an order?
Not necessarily as long as you know your Brammer Account Number, our branch staff should be able to find your account on our database and confirm your points balance over the phone.
- Do I have to use my Partners points by a certain date?
Your Partners points will be reduced by 50% on January 1st if you have not used any in the previous calendar year, so don't delay, give us a call!
- The details on my card are incorrect. How do I go about it?
If this happens, please send us an email on email@example.com or call our marketing team on 01902 395 869.
- I have a product enquiry; how can I find out more?
Please contact the knowledgeable team at your local branch on 0870 240 2100.